Dani confirms separation
FC Barcelona defender and Brazil international Dani Alves today confirmed that the stories surrounding his separation from his wife of three years, Dinora @ Dina Santana are true. The couple ended their marriage through mutual consent just over three months ago.
Rumours of his marital problems have been circulating on blog sites and tweets for some time as Alves was seen with several different women over the past few months.
While confirming the break-up, the player through his publicist denied any ongoing relationships with other women (gp1.com.br).
The couple have two children, son Daniel and daughter Victoria (soccernet.espn), and everyone involved has requested for utmost privacy.
- a-blue-heart reblogged this from fywags
- mesquemocmoc reblogged this from fywags
- adios-mis-bitchachos reblogged this from fywags
- ohmikiyousofine reblogged this from fywags
- footballandotherdrugs reblogged this from fywags
- fywags reblogged this from fcbarcelonawags
- mascheranojavier reblogged this from fcbarcelonawags and added:
- fcbstolemyheart reblogged this from fcbarcelonawags
- fcbstolemyheart likes this
- keepcalmandlovecesc reblogged this from fcbarcelonawags
- fcbarcelonawags posted this